The policies implemented apply to the following topics:
- Internet Address (IP address)
- Personal Data
- Network Usage
- Credit Card Payments
- User Account Termination
- Hobby Habit may temporarily store your internet address (IP) and the pages you access and a timestamp of when you accessed them to monitor user traffic through it’s website. We intend to use this data collected to generate statistics that aid us to deliver better web content services to our users.
- Hobby Habit promise not to distribute collected user information to any third party unless required by applicable government legislation.
- When finished with collected data, Hobby Habit promises to destroy your IP address and web page access information immediately.
- When you arrive at our website, Hobby Habit may issue you a per-session cookie. If your browser receives an alternate type of cookie, please report the incident to us and we will investigate the matter.
- Hobby Habit will issue your web browser a per-session cookie for the purposes of tracking user sessions when you login to our online ordering system. Per-session cookies embed a small amount of data (usually a session identifier) during a browsing session and expire when you exit the browser.
- Hobby Habit cookies are strictly intended to store information pertaining to a user’s session. Although unlikely, Hobby Habit will condemn any party that intercepts or distributes malicious content via its cookies. If you experience unusual activity whilst browsing our website, please report the incident to us and we will investigate the matter.
- When you submit personal information to Hobby Habit by filling out any online enquiry forms or emails, the requests are directly sent to our personnel.
- All personal information received is retained for Hobby Habit to fulfill the request being made. Unless required by applicable government legislation, we require your express permission to disclose your information to a third party.
- Personal information may be securely retained for reference purposes and properly destroyed thereafter.
- In some parts of the website, Hobby Habit will ask you for personal information, including your email address. Your email address will only be used for the purposes stated and will not be disclosed beyond Hobby Habit without your express permission.
- Hobby Habit may contact you through your nominated email address. Unless prior consent is given, Hobby Habit will not use your email address for anything other than to satisfy the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- Hobby Habit may contact you via your email nominated email address for administration and sales purposes only.
- Hobby Habit promise not to distribute your email address to any other parties without prior consent from you.
- Network data traffic to and from our web servers will be monitored at all times. If excess data traffic is detected, Hobby Habit reserves the right to cancel any or all user requests. Hobby Habit may log its data traffic and source IP addresses of any internet request. Such information would be protected and only disclosed to authorities or law enforcement bodies with a successful warrant application.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- When you submit your order, you will be redirected to our Dialect Credit Card payment gateway. Dialect will establish a secure link with your browser using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which protects your confidential information as it travels to Dialect over the internet. At no stage in the ordering process do we give Dialect any information about you or your account stored in our online ordering system. The only exchange of information from us to Dialect is your order total and your session id. The only exchange of information between you and Dialect should be your chosen method of payment and your credit card details. When the payment has been successfully received, Dialect will send us a receipt number.
USER ACCOUNT TERMINATION
- When your user account is terminated, we will retain your user details within the online system for a period of no longer than 6 months. The information is retained for the purposes of following up prior orders and resolving any discrepancies. Order details are retained for a period of up to 7 years or as required by applicable government legislation.